Bring the new, groundbreaking, 8 week MINDFUL course into your office.
- Starting with a one hour introduction to the general principles of Mindfulness and Meditation.
- Followed by an 8 week bespoke course to those staff who wish to gain experience of the training and discover how Mindfulness can transform their experience at work and home.
- Each session will include, guided practices, teaching, discussion and questions. Followed by resources that participants can practice during the week.
- Read reviews from previous mindspace courses.
- Contact us to discuss options for your team.Here is the structure of the main elements of each week of the course.
- Week 1: Mindful Listening
Learn to listen with relaxed attention and enjoy a practice that naturally bring us into the present moment. This training also helps to improve our relationships with others both at work and home.
- Week 2: Mindful Body
In this session we learn how to fully turn up to the present moment. We will learn several Mindful Body practices. These will be guided and between 5-15 minutes in length.
- Week 3: Mindful Breathing
Discover a practice that brings great benefit to our mind. It is one of the classical ways to bring peace and calm into our life and practiced by millions of people across the world.
- Week 4: Mindful Mind
Learning to watch our mind quietly is a skill that we can develop through practice. As a result we can develop emotional intelligence and benefit from an essential practice that brings stillness into our life.
- Week 5: Mindful Movement
In this session we will learn how to establish a more dynamic Mindfulness practice, learning the practices of Mindful Walking and Mindful Standing.
- Week 6: Mindful Energy
A tasty session! Involving mindful eating exercises and other tips on how we can progress with our training.
- Week 7: Mindful Sleep
A good nights sleep is the key to a healthy body and mind. Learn how to fall asleep peacefully, how to dream peacefully and to wake up smiling.
- Week 8: Mindful Heart
This course will conclude with a series of practices that encourage the development of loving kindness and compassion.
- As part of your class you will also have access to an extensive online resource of guided meditations and tutorials
- Although grounded in a deep appreciation of the traditions of Mindfulness & Meditation, Mind Space has no religious affiliations, the sessions are suitable for everyone.
- Contact us to discuss options for your team.